Led by TSI coaches Collin Radack and Chris McKnight, 34 Junior Titans baseball players age 6 to 8 just completed a two-month developmental program. Players participated in drills, increased baseball IQ, and built confidence for their upcoming little league season.
This popular program also gave parents and players their first taste of the Titans College Developmental Program. Here’s a summary of what was covered:
- Worked on and emphasized proper base running techniques
- Worked through infield footwork drills to help players approach ground balls properly and maintain proper fielding position
- Practiced drills to work on proper throwing technique and improve arm strength and accuracy
- Coached players on proper form to catch fly balls
- Performed tee and coach pitch drills that helped them to understand proper hitting positions and footwork.
- Performed hand eye coordination drills and exercises to further development as hitters and defenders
- Learned proper conduct in working and communicating with coaches