Baseball and softball are ever-evolving games that require athletes to play faster and more explosively than ever. Not only that, but today’s athlete must also have the physical tools and functional movement patterns to withstand the rigors of year-round competition.
In order to perform at a high level and to avoid injuries that are common among today’s players, an effective baseball or softball-specific conditioning program is a must. Bon Secours Sports Performance is here to help.
Bon Secours Sports Performance Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists are here to guide your athlete onsite at the TSI Training Center to a new level of performance. Their 10-week performance training is designed to enhance all aspects of athletic performance, including strength, power, mobility, speed, agility, and endurance.
In return, your athlete’s body will be prepared to EXPLODE on game day!
Bon Secours Sports Performance Program Overview
- Offering for both baseball and softball players
- Sessions start the week of October 5
- Two 45-minute sessions per week (Mon/Wed or Tue/Thu)
- Each session begins at 5 pm
- Seven-point Functional Movement Screen to help understand an athlete’s potential for injury and to design training programs that will maximize results
- Baseball or softball-specific training customized to improve performance and prevent injury
- Cost: $250 per 10-week training program
Bon Secours Sports Performance Program Areas of Focus
- High-velocity direction changes
- Explosive starting speeds (first step quickness)
- Total body power output
- Core strength
- Structural balance
- Injury prevention
Bon Secours Sports Performance Program Registration