Tuckahoe Sports (TSI) is offering its popular Spring Break Baseball & Softball Camps again this year at the TSI Training Center. The camps focus on improving fundamental skills and knowledge of individual and team competition.
The 2019 Spring Break Camps will be held Mon 4/1 to Thu 4/4
The camps are designed to provide players with the opportunity to demonstrate their skills and focus a tremendous amount of time on developing good baseball and softball mechanics. All participants will develop an understanding of the type of player they need to be, as they prepare to compete at a more advanced level of competition.
2019 Spring Break Camps – DASH Registration Links
(If you are new to our DASH registration system, you can simply create a new account via the Log In button.)
2019 Spring Break Baseball Camp Details
Description: The TSI Spring Break Baseball Camp is designed for the younger player who loves baseball and who wants to have fun while learning the game. This camp will provide quality instruction aimed to make sure our players have a great time playing the game they love through drill work, competitions, and games. This camp provides instruction in all aspects of the game including hitting, defense, base running, throwing, basic skills, and more!
DASH Registration Link: Spring Break 2019 Baseball Camp
2019 Spring Break Softball Camp Details
Ages: All Ages
Dates: Mon 4/1 – Thu 4/4
Times: 9 AM – 3 PM
Cost: $250 for all 4 days (TSI Lady Titans receive a 50% discount at checkout!)
Description: The TSI Spring Break Softball Camp covers:
- Offensive Drills (swing mechanics, generating power, situational hitting, the short-game, increasing quality at-bats, hitting off of pitchers)
- Defensive Drills (glove work fundamentals, position-specific drill work, primary defensive position skill development, secondary defensive position skill development, increasing throwing velocity and accuracy, situational defense, arm care)
- Catching Drills (catching fundamentals: receiving/framing, blocking, increasing throwing velocity & accuracy, situational defense, catching for pitchers during portions of camp)
- Pitching Drills (pitching fundamentals, increasing pitch velocity, mastering the change up, pitching to catchers during portions of camp)
- Base Running Drills (base running fundamentals, situational base running, sliding )
DASH Registration Link: Spring Break 2019 Softball Camp