We know there are lots of things your son could be doing this summer. Here are three reasons why attending a baseball camp should be at the top of your list!
1. Improve skill development
Baseball is a sport that encompasses many different movements and skills which are best learned through quality coaching and repetition. Summer baseball camps are an awesome way for young players to learn these skills and repeat them numerous times throughout the summer.
2. Interaction with other players and coaches
Baseball is not a “one-man show” sport. It takes cooperation with teammates and coaches. In today’s world of Zoom and online interaction, summer baseball camps are a great opportunity for young players to interact in person in a competitive environment.
3. It gets players active while having fun
Lots of hours moving around, throwing, catching, running, and swinging… it’s no joke!
Some of my favorite memories as a kid were the long days I spent at baseball camps in the hot Texas sun. Though I was EXHAUSTED at the end of the day, I had the time of my life and developed important skills that helped me for the rest of my life and baseball career.
Today, more than ever, it’s important to find ways to get players active while they are also having fun.
TSI is offering numerous summer baseball camps for all age groups and abilities. Please be sure to check out the page links below for more details. We can’t wait to see your son at camp this summer!
Summer 2021-Baseball & Softball Camps
Camps will offer a unique learning experience for players who will learn from our baseball & softball staff which consists of past and present professional/college baseball players & coaches.
Each player will receive instruction through one-on-one participation and small group work according to age. Players will participate in drills and teaching sessions that help them understand the fundamental skills that are used at each position and offensively.
- Hitting stations will cover topics such as proper stance, weight transfer, and point-of-contact.
- Pitching and throwing drills will cover areas like balance, delivery mechanics and grip techniques.
- Defensive work will cover topics involving proper fielding position, footwork and glove positioning.
- Catching drills will cover footwork, blocking, transition, throw downs, and bullpens
For more information and to register today: